a few images & words for your eyes this weekend.
Guess who was too busy to post this week? Woops!
Like last weekend, I've had to work a bit this Sat & Sun but I've also managed to fit in some fun things: the Tea & Tales March book club meeting, which involved buttermilk pancakes, bacon, and a very sad short story; some Japanese reality TV (Terrace House); and badminton, which, the more I attempt to play, the more I think I could use some lessons...
Today is for chores, working, and buying tickets to Universal Studios LA. In just over a month we'll be heading to Anaheim & San Diego, and other than buying those tickets, we're all set.
How has your weekend been so far? Hope it's been going well...
- Kenzo picked a fun model for its La Collection Memento No. 2 campaign!
- An 84-year-old on flirting with fame and marrying too young: outside of flirting with fame and marrying too young, a warm bit of advice to carry with you throughout your life.
- For dog lovers: I sent this to a few coworkers and one responded, "he looks like a Brad." I couldn't help but laugh. Thoughts?
- Dutch babies (the breakfast pancake-thing) are so easy to make and this one looks delicious!
- I haven't collected manga in a long time and I don't play Splatoon 2 as often as I'd like... but I kind of want to check out the Splatoon manga haha
- I can't get over how gorgeous this sakura cake is!
- Art Cooking: Vincent Van Gogh from the Art Assignment.
- A beautiful, creative, and inspiring bookstagram account: Kenyan Library