a few images & words for your eyes this weekend.
April is a beautiful time in British Columbia. Moss has sprouted all over the trees and my neighbourhood is full with the fragrance of blooming flowers. I hope you find time to take a walk in nature today, or whatever else makes you feel peaceful and content.
Some bits and bobs for you this Sunday, to kick off the new week ahead...
- I love this dress.
- The Incredibles 2 trailer came out this past week and it looks so, so promising. The Incredibles was my favourite Pixar movie as a kid and I couldn't be more excited to see Edna Mode again.
- It's World Art Day today. I popped into an art gallery yesterday and it was wonderful and I should definitely make more of an effort to visit art galleries and museums. What about you? I'll post about my experience later this week. For now, let's enjoy Art Is Pretentious* from the Art Assignment.
- Also, because it's World Art Day... a cute little gudetama.
- And more still... Jamie Beck of Ann Street Studio photographed Monet's garden.
- Cacio e pepe is such a big thing in the food blogging world. At least eight different blogs I follow have posted cacio e pepe recipes in the last few months, and I have no idea why. Coincidence? Fad? Food blogging Illuminati coordination? Anyway, think it's worth trying out?
- For a while I've been wanting to start a book review series dedicated to my two favourite things: books and food. I thought I could start with something like the Spice Shop Mystery series and branch out from there. To be honest, I'm very excited about it.
- A haunting, gorgeous Instagram based in Scotland.